Possible Q.A Requirements for Sub-Tier Suppliers The following items, when specifically referenced in the purchase order by number, form a part of the purchase order in addition to all other clauses, terms and conditions, and drawings and specifications which are made a part of the purchase order.
1. QUALITY SYSTEM – The Seller shall provide and maintain a quality program acceptable to the Buyer for all supplies and services covered by this purchase order. The quality program shall be compliant to all applicable Quality System requirements as stated in ISO 9001 and AS 9100 standards.
2. INSPECTION SYSTEM – The Seller shall provide and maintain an inspection system acceptable to the Buyer for all supplies and services covered by this purchase order. The inspection system shall be in accordance with ISO 9001 or AS9100.
3. NOTIFICATION OF SIGNIFICANT CHANGES – The seller shall notify the buyer of changes in product and/or process definition and, where required, obtain buyer approval.
4. STANDARDS OF WORKMANSHIP – The Seller shall provide and maintain a written and thoroughly descriptive standard of workmanship directly applicable to the nature and level of work to be performed under this purchase order. A copy shall be furnished to the Buyer upon request.
5. GOVERNMENT/CUSTOMER ACCESS – ‘During performance of this order, Seller’s Quality Control System are subject to review, verification, and analysis by the buyer their customers and Regulatory Agency/Government Representatives. Government inspection or release of product prior to shipment is not required unless Seller is otherwise notified.’
6. CURE/MOLD/MFG DATE – The seller shall furnish with each shipment made against this purchase order complete information in accordance with applicable military specifications, relative to the limited life of the material supplied. Each unit package or container shall be marked. Rubber products, whether individually supplied or in assemblies, shall be identified as to cure or mold date. Containers of life limited materials shall be marked with the date of manufacture and/or the expiration date. In no case shall material be supplied with more than 25% of its useful life expired,
7. IDENTIFICATION/SERIALIZATION – Each item delivered against this purchase order shall be identified by a unique part or type number. Control of individual items or lots shall be maintained by use of one or more of the following methods; date codes, lot number, serialization. Where individual items are furnished with inspection/test acceptance reports, each item shall be serialized and traceable to the data.
8. CHEMICAL/ PHYSICAL CERTIFICATION – The seller shall furnish certificates of physical tests and/or chemical analysis for material delivered against the purchase order. The heat, batch, melt numbers, etc., applicable to the material shall be included in
9. CERTIFICATE OF TEST AND CONFORMANCE – The seller shall furnish with each shipment against this purchase order, a certificate indicating full conformance to all purchase order requirements and approved by Seller’s Quality Assurance. The certificate shall identify Buyer’s purchase order number, Seller’s name and location, item delivered, date codes or lot numbers or serial numbers, applicable drawings/specifications, date of inspection, tests performed/parameters measured with applicable limits and conditions, total quantity submitted for tests, and the quantities accepted for shipment and rejected. The certificate shall further state that test reports and certifications for all material, parts and processes used in manufacture are on file and available for examination.
10. CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE – The seller shall furnish with each shipment against this purchase order a certificate indicating full conformance to all purchase order requirements and approved by Seller’s Quality Assurance. All Certificates of Compliance and/or Chemical/Physical Certifications, for material covered by this purchase order, must contain the following information:
1) Signature and title of an authorized representative of your company.
2) Date the Certificate is issued and signed.
3) FTB International Purchase Order Number.
4) Specific item and part number, cover by the Certification, when more than one item appears on the order.
5) Applicable quantity/lot size when partial shipments are made against an item.
6) Applicable specifications (Latest revision unless otherwise specified).
7) The Certificates shall further state that all Quality records associated with the product, such as test reports and certifications for all material, parts and processes used in manufacture are on file and available for examination for a period of 10 years.
Failure to comply with the above will be cause for rejection, which will delay processing of your invoice. Repeated occurrence could result in the removal of your firm from our Approved Vendor List.
11. FOREIGN OBJECT DAMAGE (FOD) – The supplier shall make provision for the prevention, detection, and removal of foreign objects including identifying, handling and storing articles to ensure against contamination, corrosion, damage, deterioration and invasion of foreign objects or substances.
12. DOCUMENTATION – All required documentation (drawings, specifications, forms, purchase orders, etc.) shall be at the latest date and or revision level, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
13. ELECTROSTATIC CONTROL PLAN (ESD) – The Supplier must take necessary precautions to ensure static sensitive items or repair services to static sensitive items are protected from electrostatic discharge events. Additionally, the supplier is required to have an EDS Control Program Plan and artifacts for MIL-HDBK-263, titled “ESD Control Handbook for Protection of Parts, Assemblies, and Equipments”.
14. FLOW DOWN – As required by the terms of purchase orders from the buyer, the seller will comply with specific customer requirements as listed on our purchase order to the seller.
15. OTHER – As specified in purchase order.